Bring some fine sand from the beach and have fun making a permanent sand sculpture or castle at home. Here is an easy recipe to make it.
Materials: sand, water, paper plate, flour, sugar, saucepan, tablespoon, sand molds (optional), decorations, beads, small shells, etc.
Basic dough recipe:
- Mix 50g of flour and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan.
- Slowly pour in 1 cup of water while stirring.
- Stir over low heat until the mixture thickens.
Make a permanent sandcastle or sculpture
- Mix 6 cups of sand with the base paste you prepared above.
- Add water until the mixture is sticky and holds together.
- Press the mixture into molds or other shapes.
- Or sculpt with your hands without using molds!
- Place the shapes on a paper plate or poplar leaf.
- Add decorations like shells, beads, or a flag with a toothpick. Let it dry overnight to get your permanent sandcastle.